Wednesday 23 December 2020

summer learning journy number 2 art

I'm sorry I have not blogged for a long time but here is some more summer learning journey post I went on art and chose the top job and watched the video and it said I have to right a cores of a song and they said they wanted me to right a song about my school and about me but I did'n have to they just wanted me to so I did but I did'n do it exactly like that it is called anything together in it talks about me and my little brother and I helping each other and says that we go to pt England school together and we work hard with each other so thats basically what my song is about hope you enjoy.








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aliana

    Good to see another awesome blog post! I managed to read some of your chorus but not all of it unfortunately because the image is cut off on the right hand side.

    Try out this link, it may have some information about fixing this issue. If you know yourself though what the issue is and how to fix it then no worries, just follow your own lead.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.