Tuesday 1 December 2020

Esmaya and the dragon guardians.

Yesterday my class watched a movie called the jet sons or task was to make or own introduction because it was not the real movie it was the introduction so I made my own writing in joy. ( a light falls a girl runs outside and finds a bottle with a message in it) ( blue light comes up woman comes out of the blue light) I can not say much but I can say this there coming who ever finds this message I am from the year 2050 ac you will be attacked you will have to fight find who you are find the last dragon my name is Lilith Almora find these people I no were they are I send this to 2020 find Mia Luna caydese vircic and when you find this message I will no if I am a live I will send  another message I no that I sent this to two newborn twins called Esmaya and Amber or a boy called Zane whichever one  I need you to find the other one and the people I said before please and you will be the dragon mark they found me quick hurry good bye.( woman vanished black screen comes up that said 15 years later black screen goes a way) I have trained my whole life with my sister to be the dragon mark telling from the message me or my sister Amber will be the dragon mark because they said mark not marks it is time to go on our quest and find these people and find the last dragon come with us and you will ask yourself at the end if just standing there is the right thing to do or not bye …. for now and my name is Esmaya and you are….. one of the dragon guardians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.