Tuesday 2 June 2020

Space travel.

I am a hard work astronaut who has been training in zero gravity for months. Today I take a deep breath in my purple space suit and  step bravely into my rocket. I'm starting my rocket and now I am blasting off  to the space station by  turning the swatches up and then gas goes down making the fire at the bottom and making me go off. When I got to the space station I went to experiment with roses  and snapper  to see how they react to the area. Then I went to do some exercising using weights  and then I programmed a robot that helps me by doing the dishes, making me food and washing the clothes. Next I went to bed but I  couldn’t because of the gravity problems. That is my space story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.