Thursday 25 June 2020

Letter to family.

 Dear Arthur You are so sweet and kind. I love you so much I am so lucky that you are my Brother. you have given me courage, joy and the strength to persevere again you are so sweet and kind I love you so much. I would not rather no one else be my brother. You are so special to me you are kind and lovely. 

To Mum you are so nice to me. You made me persevere to help me learn you are so  special to me I  love you so much, you're very kind and very sweet I love you a lot. You taught me a lot and I am forever grateful for that. I thank you, you're the best mum ever. You're so kind I love you.

Thank you so much you guys are the ones who made me who I am today from Aliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.