Sunday 29 November 2020

Summer Learning Journey part one

Today I  have done a art task for the summer learning journey I had to chose a pice of art that was already made from a artist out of a few and I chose a picture of waves coming down some kayaks there to and a mountain in the back round when I clicked it I got the picture with the out lines but not the colouring inside so my job was to colour it and I did and this is my colouring of it.

This is what it looked like first before I coloured it and down below is my one.
Here is my one it is based off fantasy and it is the sea in a world I made in my head called phoenix blood and I made it the sea from there because why not the sea there is nice I did not get to do all the detail because I could not draw anything on it I could just colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.