Friday 16 October 2020

My Kandsky circles

on Tuesday me and my class never mined just read this.

On Tuesday it was super rainy so me and my class made kandinsky circles. We watched a video about Kandinsky. He is a famous Artist who used shapes in his art but his favourite is circles so Mrs Carruthers put pastels in front of us and a piece of paper so we started.

 For my First circle I only used cool colors. First I picked up a blue pastel, It was a sky blue! With my sky blue pastel I made a little circle for my next pastel I made slightly bigger circle when the box I was drawing my circle on was all most covered I got pastel it was like the stone itself sliver when I put my pastel on the paper it was almost like it  sparkled and shined like the sun. After made my next circle I only used warm colors first I got a yellow like the stars and I made another little circle and then I got a Orange pastel  and I made  another circle and Finally I got red it was almost like fire and then I repeated the pattern and soon I got yellow and coloured it in.

Next I made my last circle I used both cool and warm colors I did a pattern of a cool color and a warm color when I finished that circle and took it to Mrs Carruthers and she said “ put it in the pile here’s  another one do this one in corlured pencil” So I started to do it in pencell but very very soon after that it was lunchtime so we packed up for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.