Friday 27 March 2020

The Raven and the snake.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Raven. Raven lived in a jungle one day she was swinging on the vines. Then she hit her head on some thing. it fell on the grass. so she jumped down . she had a look at it was an egg in fact a snake egg. Then when she got home it hatched.

It was green and blue. It licked her it likes her. So she told her best friend. Her name was Ray. Ray said "you're so lucky those are rare." The next day they went for a run. When she started to like it  it found its mum.

the end. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Aliana,
    what a creative story. I like the way you have described your characters adventures. I am not sure I would like it if a snake licked me. I hope the snake was not poisonous. Where was its mum? What happened to Raven after the snake found its mum? You have me on the edge of my seat I can’t wait to hear what happened next. I have seen that you have been on your class site lots. Well done for that.
    Keep up the awesome blogging, I hope you will join our holiday learning journey. There will be cone cool prizes up for grabs.
    Take care. I miss seeing your smiling face each day.
    From Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.